Accomplished Nevada Attorney Protects Clients’ Rights
Innovative Las Vegas lawyer handles an array of bankruptcy matters
At Andrew S. Wentworth, Esq. in Las Vegas, I help clients across Nevada with their bankruptcy matters. I understand how stressful this process can be, and I seek to make it easier by providing information, guidance and hope for a brighter financial future. My practice focuses exclusively on bankruptcy law to provide comprehensive assistance to individuals and businesses that need to take this step.
Compassionate law firm provides quality service throughout your case
Clients throughout the state trust me with their bankruptcy cases because my firm is known for providing:
- Sound guidance — My in-depth understanding of the law and bankruptcy courts enables me to help you make the best decisions for your circumstances.
- Personalized support — Rather than delegate your matter, I work with you one-on-one, answering your questions and equipping you with the knowledge you need to move forward.
- Steadfast representation — Having seasoned representation is critical, but worries over costs sometimes prevent people from getting legal help. I offer skilled counsel at cost-effective rates.
Starting with your free consultation, I will listen to your concerns and help you make well-informed decisions regarding the next steps in your case.
Offering strategies and insight to help you move forward
You can rely on my bankruptcy firm to have the information you need in the following areas:
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy — If you’re considering filing bankruptcy, I can help you determine which type is appropriate for your situation. For example, if you are earning little or no income, Chapter 7 allows most of your assets to be sold, with the proceeds being used to pay creditors.
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy — If you are earning a regular income that will enable you to pay what you owe over time, Chapter 13 bankruptcy lets you reorganize your debt with a manageable payment plan.
- Foreclosure defense — I provide effective foreclosure defense for individuals who are trying to prevent banks from taking their homes.
In any of these critical areas, I can provide knowledgeable counsel and help to protect your rights and interests.
Contact an experienced bankruptcy lawyer for your free initial case consultation
At Andrew S. Wentworth, Esq. in Las Vegas, Nevada, I handle bankruptcy cases throughout the state. Call me today at 702-209-0848 or contact me online to schedule your free initial case consultation.